Dwayne Johnson wants to reach 'as many people as possible' with OTT

 


Dwayne the Rock Johnson is applauding top stalwarts who have helped ensure entertainment provision during the testing times of COVID-19.

Speaking in a recent appearance, the 49-year-old said: "It's a sign of reaching consumers and reaching families. With Hollywood and the business of entertainment with technology and its ups and downs, I think if You keep your ear to the ground and then it's about flexibility."

He continued, "I want to reach as many people as possible. If you are comfortable going to theatres, I have got a film for you and I am going to put it in theatres for you. But if you are comfortable going to theatres, I'm not comfortable and you're going to watch it in your living room so that's great too. I have the right movie for you too, and we're going to serve that too," he explains.

Jumanji Star also highlighted the immense opportunities brought forward with the OTT platform.

“It has created a lot of opportunities for artists, creatives and executives as well. One gets to really stretch the bandwidth and figure it out. I see this as an opportunity to grow your business and most importantly, That's take care of the people." share.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post