Cristiano Ronaldo details his first impression of pregnant girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez

 


Cristiano Ronaldo and his pregnant girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez are recounting the adorable moments of their romance.

Speaking during the first episode of I Georgina, Ronaldo described his first impression of Rodriguez, saying that she came across as a "very interesting girl, too mature for her age".

Rodriguez continued: "We had a very special start to our relationship."

"Many times he came after work," revealed the 28-year-old. "He would come, I remember once in Bugatti. My coworkers went crazy. They used to get on the bus, and I would leave in Bugatti. I mean people couldn't believe it."

Ronaldo said, "It was fun because I would wait for him outside the store in these charming cars. ... We would go home and there we would go into our world."

The pair recently came into limelight after Ronaldo burnt the Burj Khalifa on Rodriguez's birthday. The couple is currently expecting twins.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post