Vince McMahon reacts after Nia Jax tells him she was not getting vaccinated.


 Nia Jax talks about her encounter with Vince McMahon after being refused vaccinations. She was told by the WWE President that if she is not vaccinated, she will not be able to fulfill certain contractual obligations.

According to reports, Nia Jax and a few others were fired from the company after their release last year due to their anti-vaccination stance.

On the session with Renee Paquette, Jacques said that she was firm on some issues that bothered WWE, one of which was her stance on the COVID-19 vaccination. He recalled discussing this with Vince McMahon and the WWE President's response.

"I refused the vaccine because I didn't want to." And it was a personal decision, and I remember sitting with Vince as we were tested every day for two full years. I never tested positive for COVID during my entire stay. And it was like, "Well, kid, you won't be able to fulfill some of your contractual duties," to which I replied, "Well, if that's the case, that's the case." It's a business, and I understand that you have to run your business. "However, I made my decision and stuck to it," Jacques explained. (Image courtesy of Wrestling Inc.)

Jacques says she has no regrets about her vaccine decisions and refuses to be anyone's puppet.

WWE wanted to bring back Niа Jаx for the 2022 Royal Rumble.

The former Raw Women's Champion revealed on the same show that WWE's John Laurinitis had approached her to return to the company for the Royal Rumble. An offer for women to compete at the Royal Rumble was turned down by Jacques.

"I was like, 'Oh, f*** no, I'm not coming back.' He was like, 'Oh, well, we want to offer this to you.' I said, 'First and foremost, I'm still under 90 days. You're not paying me anything because you still have to pay me.' "I'm not coming back," Jacques said emphatically. announced from

Mickie James and Sarah Logan, who were released by WWE over the past two years, competed in a women's Rumble match at this year's Royal Rumble.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post