Kid Cudi addresses relationship with Kanye West after Pusha T Track

Kid Cudi Reveals Where He Stands With Kanye West After An Appearance At Pusha T's Track


Kid Cudi, real name Scott Mescudi, finally addresses his relationship with Kanye West after an appearance on Pusha T's track.

The admission comes shortly after Pusha T unveiled the tracklist for the new album It's Almost Dry and features a collaboration with Kanye West.

To explain where he currently stands with West, who has had differences with most of Hollywood following the divorce, he took to Twitter.

The revelation was made in a tweet that read, "Hey! So I know some of you have heard about the song I found Pusha."

The rapper explained, "I did this song a year ago when I was still sober w Kanye." But "I'm not good with that guy."

However, "He is not my friend and I have only approved the song for Pusha, he is my boy."

"This is the last song you'll hear me on W Kanye," he added before the finale.

Watch it below:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post