Piers Morgan says he had lunch with Princess Diana months after Panorama interview

Piers Morgan says he had lunch with Princess Diana months after Panorama interview


Piers Morgan said he met the princess at lunch six months after Diana's BBC Panorama interview and asked her if she had any regrets.

"No. He replied. 'I have no regrets for doing this to defend my side,'" Morgan said in a tweet.

He was commenting on a story in the Daily Mail titled, "'Kanny' Princess Diana had 'no regrets' about her Panorama interview, claims biographer Tina Brown".

Sharing the story on Twitter, he said, "True. Diana told me that over lunch 6 months after the interview. 'Do you regret doing the panorama?' I asked. 'No,' he replied. 'I have no regrets. I wanted to, to present my side. So much nonsense has been said and written that it is time for people to know the truth.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post