Prince Harry shares strategy to protect mental health: 'So music poisoning!'

Prince Harry breaks down the secret tips that helped him take care of what 'eats my mind'.


Prince Harry breaks down how he protects his mental health and "takes care of what's on my mind" while social media scrolling.

The prince shared his suggestions in terms of his status as a "stalwart of the struggle but also as a human being".

In a conversation with People magazine, he breaks down his key tips and is quoted as saying, "For most of my life, I've been in the fortunate position of being able to help others."

“As a veteran of the struggle, but also as a human being, I take care of what is eating my brain. Like a digital die,” he explained.

"Cutting out the toxic parts of the online world and the way the stories are presented to us is one way I make my well-being a priority."

Before ending the father-of-two, "I also make sure to talk directly to people, one to one, about what they're going through, and try to learn from their experiences and understanding of the world."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post