Johnny Depp takes stage for the first time for the first time because Amber broke the claims


Johnny Depp marked his fans in his first stage with a surprising appearance at Jeff Bake's show in Finland, as his ex -wife claimed to be unable to pay $ 8.3 million in compensation.


During his conversation on Dateline, Hurd claimed that she could not pay the amount payable to Depp after losing the blockbuster defamation trial.

Surprised by Hurd's claims, the Pirates of Caribbean Star set the platform of the Helsinki Blues Festival on fire and looked as attractive as usual.

Meanwhile, Hurd is creating a discussion on social media with its explosive interview in which she has expressed to every word of her testimony until she dies.

"I think most of this test was played on social media. I think this test is an example of that go -on. And there is no immunity for the jury ... how can they not? Also not the best intention. Juver, it was impossible to avoid it, ”was heard.

"This is the most derogatory and terrible thing I have ever done. I never removed more than my humanity. I felt less than humans, "he said.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post