Prince William's 'worst birthday present' for Kate Middleton revealed


Prince William may be Kate Middleton's royal husband but he's definitely bad at picking up gifts for his lovely wife!


The Duke of Cambridge once reportedly opened up about how bad he is at receiving gifts for the Duchess of Cambridge, even admitting that Kate has vowed to 'never forget' the worst.

Speaking on footballer Peter Crouch's podcast, William shared: "I got my wife a pair of binoculars once - she never let me forget it."

He further quipped: "It was early in the courtship - seems to have sealed the deal."

William also said: "It didn't go well. To be honest, I don't know why I bought him a pair of binoculars, it was a good idea at the time.

However, it looks like Prince William has gotten better at buying gifts for Kate, who just stepped out last week wearing a stunning necklace and matching earrings called A Gift from William!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post