Prince Andrew looks happy after car accident TV interview: Report


Prince Andrew reportedly has no idea that his Nightmare Newsnight interview in 2019 didn't go very well as he looked 'furious'.

Sam McAllister - who conducted the interview, recently gave a harrowing account of Prince's interview in his book, Scoops: Behind the Scenes of the BBC's Most Shocking Interview.

As per the quote shared by Daily Mail, "I couldn't look at anyone. I could not believe that his people had not closed the interview. I will have, regardless of the consequences.

"'How do you think it happened?' I asked Equerry. She smiled. 'Wasn't he amazing!' She said. I expected Amanda Thirsk to be distraught, Prince looking shaken or worried, but she was smiling and he seemed impatient,” she elaborated.

"And then it hit me: He really thought it was okay. He was in such a good mood that he offered us all to tour the palace."

McAllister said, "I couldn't go. I couldn't talk to her in good faith. Of course, Emily couldn't refuse. I don't know how she kept her sobriety."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post