Travis Barker's ex-wife praises his 'beautiful wife' Kourtney Kardashian

Travis Barker's ex-wife Shanna Mokler sends him heartfelt wishes for a 'speedy recovery'


Travis Barker's ex-wife Shanna Mokler recently praised the drummer's current wife Kourtney Kardashian amid health scares.

Moakler sent warm wishes for a 'speedy recovery' to the drummer, who was taken to the hospital earlier this week with suspected pancreatitis.

During a conversation with TMZ, the 47-year-old former model, who was married to Blink-182 Rockstar from 2004 to 2008, sent a positive message to her ex-spouse.

He added, "Thanks to everyone who reached out with concern to my ex and the father of my children, I know he is in great hands and surrounded by loving support and the best medical teams available and his beautiful wife Courtney "

"I pray for a speedy recovery and comfort for my children because I know they are very worried and worried," Mokler continued.

"Travis has overcome obstacles many times and I know he will do it again with his support system. I will always be there for him and my kids," she added.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post