Bella Hadid Reveals She Quit Alcohol After Losing 'Control'

 


Bella Hadid is starting to enjoy staying calm.

Speaking to InStyle Magazine in a recent interview, the supermodel admitted that drinking alcohol has become tough after knowing its damages on mental health.

"I've had my fair share of drinking," said Hadid, who decided to quit drinking six months ago. "I used to love wine and it got to the point where I even started, you know, cancel nights that I felt I couldn't control myself."

After Bella told her doctor and co-founder of Kin Euphorix (non-alcoholic beverage brand) her mind was about the drawbacks of drinking alcohol. Model's new business venture has helped her with anxiety, brain fog from Lyme disease, and work burnout.

"I don't feel the need to [drink alcohol] because I know how it's going to affect me at 3 a.m. when I wake up with terrible anxiety thinking about that one thing I just graduated high school with five years ago was obtained," Hadid said. "There's just this never-ending effect of, essentially, you know, pain and stress over those few drinks that didn't really do much, you know?"

Bella previously revealed the impact of social media on her mental health, reminding fans that it's not real and that it's necessary to take time off from these platforms from time to time.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post