Kelly Clarkson touches heart with 'I drove all night' performance

 


Award-winning songwriter Kelly Clarkson recently surprised fans with her iconic rendition of a Celine Dion song titled I Driven All Night.

The song is part of the singer's ongoing Kelloac segment on The Kelly Clarkson Show and features several soulful performances, the latest of which is The Celine Dion Challenge.

The song I Drew All Night featured upbeat and heartwarming lyrics, which included the verses, "Can't taste your sweet kiss, Your arms are wide open / This fever for you was burning me inside "

The former Voice coach even belted out, "I drove all night to get you / Is that okay?"

"I drove all night to your room / woke you up from sleep to love you / is that okay? / I drove all night."

Watch it below:


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post