Taylor Lautner remembers being scared to leave home after 'Twilight' success

 


Taylor Lautner recently admitted that he was afraid to step out of his house amid the massive popularity of Twilight.

The 29-year-old actor, who played Jacob in the highly acclaimed franchise, garnered immense attention following his appearance as a werewolf, during his chat with Jason Kennedy for the TODAY show.

"I went so many years either not leaving my house, or if I did, wearing a hat, sunglasses, and just like, [feeling] scared. It had created something inside me where I could Didn't know, but I was afraid to go out. I would be very eager to go out. So I just didn't," he expressed.

The Kidnapped actor said he couldn't even go for a walk because "twelve cars will be waiting outside my house to follow me wherever I am going," the actor elaborated.

Lautner also opened up in a 'dangerous' phase when fame did not last after the final installment of the franchise.

He expressed, "In this moment, it got frustrating because you wanted to lead a normal life. But then, when that's taken away from you at all, you start questioning yourself and 'Oh, what People don't care about me anymore?'"

"And it goes away a little bit. You notice it and that's the dangerous part, because it can really mess with your mind."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post