Michael Bublé stresses wife Luisana Lopilato's 'star quality' in 'I'll Never Love You' MV

 


Award-winning songwriter Michael Bublé weighs in on his excitement by watching his wife Luisana Lopilato's performance I'll Never Love You music video.

The songwriter weighed in on his feelings during a candid chat with People magazine.

He began by admitting, "I think a lot of people probably don't know that when I write music and you hear those great big arrangements - like, 'Cry me a river' or 'Feeling good' - I'm inspired by the film and its ability to suspend our disbelief as human beings."

"It was one of the greatest songs I was ever part of writing, and it deserved a really ambitious, beautiful video concept."

He also said, "I thought it would be really cool to be able to travel through those scenes with the love of my real life, my wife, who happens to be a great actress and is really beautiful and amazing. So, for me, it was a great family affair."

"I think the longest time I've ever taken to film a music video before this was 16 hours. When I came up with the idea to them people probably thought I was a little crazy, but as soon as they came up with the idea, I thought I was crazy." Started watching the footage, I think they realized how cool it was. For the first time in my life, on the last day of a video shoot, I wished it didn't end. We had a lot of fun."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post