Sarwat Geelani gives a glimpse of his unconventional workplace: View photo


 Actor Sarvat Geelani recently shared a picture of his quirky workstation at home which has taken the internet by storm.

The Churails actor shared a picture of himself sitting in the bathroom with a laptop, some papers and stationery on his Instagram handle and captioned it as his recent workstation.

She captioned it, "The best ideas come to me in my bathroom so I built this in my workstation and my husband was totally happy."

Having said that, Geelani in her post also revealed that she has been working on a project for the past three years and will reveal it soon which will come as a surprise to her fans.

"I've been working on a project for three years now and it's finally taking shape and I can't wait to share it with you all! You'll love it! Please pray for me", she continued.

On the work front, Sarwat recently appeared in Qatil Haseeno Ke Naam, which premiered on ZEE5 in December 2021.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post