Kanye West drops the official trailer for his documentary 'Jean-Yuss: A Kanye Trilogy'

 Kanye West believes he is sent by God for special purpose



Kanye West has been wowing fans through his success story with a movie.

In the official trailer for his new documentary Jean-Yuss: A Kanye Trilogy on Friday, the 44-year-old rapper insisted that his story has a lot to tell.

“When I first set the camera on this budding producer in 1998, I knew he was destined for greatness,” begins a voiceover trailer. "The goal was to see how far his dreams would take him, but I didn't know where life would take us next. It felt like the bigger Kanye got, the further away we got. But more to Kanye's story." There was so much I needed to tell."

In the next clip, the rapper links to an old interview that his success was "in God's plan."

"I think he's here with me just for one reason, that I have something to say," West says in the trailer. "There are people who may be better programmers, better rappers, [but] the way I feel I really live, I had the heart. If I do what I have to do, people [are] Looking back we will see, 'Dude, remember man used to beat only for people?'"

Kanye's trilogy will hit theaters on February 10 after which it is set to stream on Netflix on February 16.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post