Kanye West says Kim Kardashian protected son while playing with him

Kanye West is accusing Kim Kardashian of keeping children away



 Kanye West is blasting Kim Kardashian in an ugly social media controversy!

Kim, 44, is furious after calling herself the "main provider" of her children North, St., Chicago and the hymn.

Kanye said, "What do you mean by main provider? America saw that you tried to kidnap my daughter on her birthday by not giving the address."

"You put security on me inside the house to play with my son, then accused me of stealing, had to take a drug test because of a Chicago party because you accused me of being on drugs. Tracy Romulus stop manipulating Kim like this," he added in an Instagram rant.

It all started when Kanye took to his Instagram on Friday to express his reservations against daughter North being on TikTok.

  "Since this is my first divorce, I need to know what should I do about my daughter being put on TikTok against my will?" He publicly asked his fans.

In response to Kanye's statement, Kim appealed to the estranged partner to stop abusing him and his family.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post