Jennifer Lopez always 'wanted to dance on stage' as a child

 Jennifer Lopez is talking about her humble beginnings



Jennifer Lopez wanted to be in front of the camera since childhood.

Speaking to Zane Lowe on Apple Music 1, the 52-year-old revealed: "I just wanted to make music," she began. Old."

He said of his past, "That was my dream, he was able to do it and he was doing it. And yes, it's still amazing to me, because I come from humble beginnings in the Bronx."

Speaking about her role in the upcoming rom-com Marry Me, JLo said: "I play a pop star, one of a kind in this age of social media, who has gone from tabloids to Has gone through different versions of her fame, her and everything.

She said: "I was able to bring so much of myself. I don't think anyone can understand the role the way I do, because being an actress and a singer and an artist, and myself That's the experience of trying to maintain. When all this is happening with all this tremendous fame, when you really just wanted to be a singer and a dancer and an actress in the beginning."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post