Prince Harry's comments about his wife Meghan resurface

 Harry claimed: 'I was going to lose this woman I could spend the rest of my life with'


Prince Harry has admitted he feared he would lose his wife Meghan Markle after an argument during his time with the royal family.

The Queen's grandson said: "I saw the GP. I saw the doctors. I saw the doctor. I saw the alternative doctor. I saw all kinds of people, but it was to meet and be my wife Meghan".

The Duke, speaking with Oprah Winfrey after his exit from the royal family, claimed: "I knew if I didn't go to therapy and heal myself I was going to lose this woman with whom I could spend the rest of my life." I can live my life." ,

Prince Harry's comments are popping up again after sharing his thoughts on the same issue of Mental Health this week during a conversation with US company BetterUp, admitting to his workload and commitments he often feels jealous.

During the chat, Harry said that he wants the boss to give employees time to build up their "mental fitness". He continued: "Some days are great, some days are really tough."

Meghan and Harry left the royal family in 2020 and now live in California with their two children, Archie and Lillibet.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post