PSL 7: South Africa all-rounder Dean Fox eyes the trophy for Lahore Qalandars

 


KARACHI: Young South African all-rounder Dean Foxcroft of Lahore Qalandars has set his eyes on learning skills and developing his game during his first stint in the Pakistan Super League (PSL).

In a video released by Lahore Qalandars, the 23-year-old cricketer, who is now playing domestic cricket in New Zealand, said that sharing the dressing room with the likes of Rashid Khan, Shaheen Shah Afridi and Haris Rauf is a great opportunity to learn. For him.

"The main thing is, I'm still 23, 24 years too young. And I just want to learn here. We got the world's best player of the year, Shaheen Afridi, we got Rashid Khan, we got Vise, we got Patel, Haris Rauf Mila, all these guys play all over the world and for me as a young player I just want to learn what they have experienced over the years and develop my game as well,” he said.

“For me, it is just learning and learning. And, when I get the opportunity, I take it and hopefully I can contribute to the team and give us the trophy at the end of the competition,” he mentioned Did.

Dean represented South Africa's U19 team and was a member of South Africa's squad at the 2016 U19 World Cup. He is now pursuing his career in New Zealand and playing domestic cricket.

This is his first stint in the PSL7 league and he is already impressed with the arrangements in Pakistan.

“This is my first time in Pakistan and I love it. I think security is really taking good care of us. Yeah, I think just about everyone in the atmosphere is nice enough, quite sociable. Now, it has been a great experience so far. And I look forward to the tournament going forward as well."

“I have heard a lot about the Lahore Qalandars and the Lahore Qalandars family. And I think fans are a big part of it. So we play from the heart and we play for the family and stuff. So yes, I've been following for a few years. And I think Lahore Qalandars is one of the most popular franchise in PSL. It is a privilege to play for him too,” he mentioned about playing for Lahore Qalandars in the Pakistan Super League.

The youngster said that the level of competition looks very high from the day he landed here.

"It's well organized, well managed. I've heard a lot of good things about Pakistan Super League, I haven't been to IPL but so far I give 10 out of 10 to PSL. I think That it is a great competition and I look forward to the competition going on."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post