Virginia Giuffre's lawyer 'respectfully' questions Prince Andrew in London

 


Virginia Giuffre's lawyer David Bois is set to question Prince Andrew in London.

In an interview with The Telegraph, the 80-year-old revealed that his client, Virginia, 'wants to prove himself and the other victims.'

He continued: "I think we are unlikely to settle in a situation in which someone just handed over a cheque.

"So if Prince Andrew says 'I've never heard of this person', 'I don't know who he is', 'the pictures are fake', I don't think we would want to settle on that basis."

"That said, if you had an agreement that was really big enough, that's something that we'll look at clearly," David said.

Adding to this, David assured royal fans that he would not question Prince Andrew's daughter or the Queen.

"I'm going to try to convince him that it's not going to be belligerent," he told The Daily Telegraph. 'Obviously, I'm going to ask him a lot of questions.

"And although some of the questions may be uncomfortable, I'm not going to be aggressive or in any way aggressive towards them. I'm going to be respectful."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post