Hornets sign Isaiah Thomas for second 10-day contract

The Veteran Guard will be around Charlotte for a while.

Hornets sign Isaiah Thomas for second 10-day contract

As expected, the Hornets have signed veteran guard Isaiah Thomas on Saturday morning for a second 10-day contract, a team source confirmed.

In three games with the Hornets, Thomas averaged 9.7 points, 2.0 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game while shooting 43% off the field and three.

"I'm comfortable here," Thomas said after the team's win over New Orleans on Friday night. "Everyone has welcomed me with open arms. The coaching staff is allowing me to be myself. They are allowing me to lead, they are allowing me to be assertive and help young people. That's it. That's who I am. Make an impression on those young people because I've seen everything in this league. High, low. My intelligence and my experience can help these young people because they are already talented."

The Hornets are expected to sign him for the rest of the season once his second 10-day contract expires. Visit- https://webstories.newsbyam.in

Read also:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post