'America's Got Talent' judges take a moment to remember the fun times: See pics

Simon Cowell, Sofia Vergara, Heidi Klum and Howie Mandel shoot season 17 of 'AGT'


America's Got Talent judges - Simon Cowell, Sofia Vergara, Heidi Klum and Howie Mandel took a moment to have fun during the filming of the talent show.

Taking to Instagram, the 48-year-old model on Sunday dropped as many photos as TV show celebrities to mark the playful time during auditions for the 17th season of the talent show.

"What's up," Klum wrote alongside the photos.


The German-American model looked gorgeous in a pink dress, featuring an orange blazer, as she swung on the other three's laps.

Vergara wore a strapless black dress, while Cowell rocked a casual look with her arm still draped in a cast after a horrific e-bike accident.


Speaking about his accident in a recent conversation with The Sun, Cowell said, "I first considered therapy when I broke my back because I was very, very, very low."

"I was feeling so sad because I didn't know how to explain it to Eric," Cowell said.

"I couldn't do everything I wanted to do with him. I wasn't sure I'd be able to walk again, ever play football with him," he continued.

"That was a low point. I was taking a lot of painkillers but I got rid of them pretty quickly. I didn't want to go down that path.

"But in the end, I decided against therapy because I had great doctors, Lauren was amazing, and Eric was incredible," he shared.

"I'm still wearing a back brace that I have to wear when I go out on my bike, and I have huge screws in my back, and it's for life.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post