Billie Eilish Becomes Youngest Artist to Title at Coachella: 'I'm Not Beyoncé'

Billie Eilish creates history with recent performance at Coachella 2022


Billie Eilish has become the youngest artist in history to headline the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival.

The Bad Guy hitmaker hit the stage at the star-studded event in California on April 16, to the surprise of two bigwigs.

According to reports, the 20-year-old told attendees, "I shouldn't give this (derogatory) title!"

"But I'm so grateful that I'm here and you guys are here. It's such a dream come true," Eilish said according to E! news.

The Grammy-winning singer reportedly gave a stellar performance with her songs When the Parties Over, Everything I Wanted and Happier Than Ever.

Apart from this, Khali also joined him on stage to delight the fans with a lovely performance.

"Thanks, Coachella! I'm sorry I'm not Beyoncé. I love you, goodnight," she said, ending her performance.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post