Britney Spears' lawyer explains her reasons for taking the case of conservatism

Britney Spears breaks down the real intentions behind taking a case of stereotyping


Britney Spears' lawyer sheds light on the real reason she chose to take on her guardianship case, despite being 'totally normal'.

The attorney, Matthew Rosengart, conservatorship, managed to close the conservatorship case four months after aboard.

During her interview with THR, she was quoted as saying, "I was worried even before I joined, about why some of this woman's fundamental rights and civil liberties were taken away."

"As a former federal prosecutor, I had experience with criminal defendants who were accused of committing heinous crimes, and had the right to choose their own attorney, yet Brittany didn't have that right."

In terms of his personal reasons for taking the matter in the first place, Mr. Rosengart admitted, "I have always hated bullying, even growing up. Bullying a woman is even more unacceptable and disgusting. "

"It was upsetting to me both personally and professionally, and I felt I could help prevent it, as a lawyer and otherwise. It's a pledge I made, and it really helped." It was rewarding to be able to."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post