Kim Kardashian 'staged' son Saint to find out about her leaked tape: Fans take notice

Kim Kardashian was horrified to see her son Saint find out about their intimate tape on 'The Kardashians'.


Kim Kardashian was almost terrified to find out her son Saint was at The Kardashians premiere about her intimate tape with ex-boyfriend Ray J, however, fans think the whole act was staged.

During the Hulu show, the Skims founder was seen talking to her estranged husband Kanye West, "He (Saint) started laughing and was like, 'Mom, look and this was a picture of my crying face.' I almost died when the saint thought it was funny.'"

"If my son was a little older and able to read, I would have died. But I died inside.

"Kanye was like, listen you have power, nothing will cancel you. Stop worrying about public perception. You know who you are."

Reacting to the scene, fans criticized the 41-year-old socialite, as one user expressed, "Watching So Saint in her already filmed scene on Roblox - setting the tone for her new show - absolutely Planned / staged, isn't it?"

“I actually laughed at the whole situation because it's obviously fake. I think Kim is trying to be an actress this season, her reactions are so high, it's so weird,” another fan wrote said.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post