Kim Kardashian's daughter North wears Kanye West's T-shirt amid divorce battle

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's eight-year-old daughter North was recently spotted at True's birthday bash


Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's eight-year-old daughter North was recently spotted wearing a T-shirt featuring the Donda 2 rapper.

Khloe Kardashian took to Instagram to share hilarious messages from North and Penelope for True Thompson on the occasion of her fourth birthday party.

Dressed in an oversized white shirt and baggy jeans, North told Birthday Girl, "You're four" as she rooted for her hip-hop star daddy.


This came as the Skims founder shared that West would always be family amid the divorce battle.

You know, little kids don't understand that much. But as far as my two older guys, they know what's going on, and you really have to be really there for them," she said during an ABC News special.

Even in this crazy life that we live. All you have to do is have a really open dialogue with your kids," expressed Mughal.

"Kanye and I have conversations, we have to talk daily for the kids," she shared.

"I hate that it had to play out like this. But when it comes to family, I mean—Kanye and I will always be family. At the end of the day, I want my kids to be happy and healthy and think of their fathers." of the world. And they do."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post