Kris Jenner sends birthday wishes to granddaughter True

Kris Jenner melts heart with her adorable wish for her granddaughter True Thompson


Kris Jenner wished her granddaughter True Thompson on her birthday in the most adorable way and fans can't stop praising her ever since.

On Instagram, Chris, 66, shared some swoon-worthy photos of the little one on Tuesday to wish him on his birthday at the age of 4.

Sharing the pictures, grandma Chris wrote on Instagram, "Happy birthday to my beautiful granddaughter True!! You are kind, sweet, thoughtful, funny, smart and curious... always learning and playing and joyous!"

"You have a smile that lights up a room and you are the best hug!" Kris said, "Thank you for all the love you always give to all of us I love you moon and back priceless adorable truth!!!! Lavi"

Meanwhile, Khloe Kardashian, who shared True with Tristan Thompson, also shared some stunning pictures with her daughter on Instagram.

Sharing the pictures, the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star captioned it, "I blinked and you are 4!

Happy 4th birthday my baby!!! I wish I could bottle you up and keep you small forever. Also watching you grow into that little lady has been the biggest honor of my life. Thank you for choosing me Sweet True."

"My biggest blessing. My sweetest reward. The one that changed my life forever. I love you my special soulmate."

For those unaware, on Sunday, Khloé Kardashian threw a lavish birthday party to True with friends and family.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post