Lizzo pokes fun at Chris Evans pregnancy rumor: 'It's called revealing!'

Lizzo hosts the April 16 episode of 'Saturday Night Live'


Lizzo left viewers on Saturday Night Live as the singer reacted to rumors that the Truth Hurts hitmaker is pregnant with Chris Evans' baby.

The April 16 episode of the show turned out to be quite funny as Lizzo kept talking about her getting into rumours all the time.

"I've read a lot of gossip online that I'm dating every little white guy in Hollywood," she said.

"They think I'm gathering One Direction members like the Infinity Stones. I even heard a rumor that I'm pregnant with Chris Evans' baby," the 33-year-old singer continued.

"I don't know where it started," she insisted.

"It could be TikTok what I did... where I said, 'I'm pregnant with Chris Evans' baby, y'all'," she said, "it's called revealing!"

When Lizzo slipped into Evan's Instagram direct message (DM) in April 2021 and shared her reply online, rumors swirled.

The singer sparked a massive buzz in July with her TikTok video indicating she is expecting a baby, as she shared that she would welcome a 'little America'.

Evan jumped on the bandwagon, writing in the DM, "Hi! Just heard about our little bundle of joy."

He said, "My mother would be overjoyed. (Just promise me no gender reveal).

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post