Prince Harry vows to step out of military 'before wife, kids'

Prince Harry reveals he promised himself not to serve in the military after getting married or having kids


Prince Harry has revealed that he promised himself not to serve in the military once he got married or had kids.

Speaking to People magazine, Harry touched on his life as a married man with kids, and also shared some rare insights about being a father to kids Archie and Lillibet.

Talking about the same, Prince Harry also shared how his perspective on the Invictus Games has changed since becoming a father.

He added: "Being a father definitely adds another emotional layer to it..."

The Duke of Sussex shared: "When I was in the military, I promised myself I would be out before I could have a wife and kids, because I could imagine the heartache of being apart for so long while in deployment couldn't."

He continued: "...and the risk of potentially getting injured and the reality is that my family's life could be forever changed if this happened."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post