Simon Cowell opens up about getting married, says even Lauren doesn't know when the big day is

Simon Cowell is finally ready to marry fiancé Lauren Silverman


Simon Cowell has changed his mind about the idea of ​​marriage as he is all set to tie the knot with fiancé Lauren Silverman after the marriage is deemed an "outdated and binding institution".

In a recent interview with The Sun, Britain's Got Talent judge opened up about marrying the 43-year-old American socialite.

"If I'm really being honest with you, I've felt myself busy for a long time." Simon told the news outlet. "Lockdown and Covid were probably the make or break for many relationships."

He continued, "We were in the same house for over a year and I thought, 'Well, actually, we get on really, really well.'"

The 62-year-old television personality shared yet another reason for marrying his longtime girlfriend and now fiancé, saying, "And as for Eric, as he grows up, he asks more and more about his parents." Will go, and I thought it was the right thing to do for him."

Simon went on to explain why he changed his mind about marriage, "Even I could never see myself dating anyone again. The idea of ​​going out on a first date is so weird now."

"My mom and dad were very well married and I used to call them best friends, and I think that's a big part of it," he continued.

Describing his relationship with Lauren, he said, "You like each other, not just each other. We like the same things, we laugh a lot, and we always have one. There are things to be said to others."

However, Simon refuses to talk about the wedding date, revealing that even Lauren doesn't know when the big day is.

"No one knows when it's going to happen — it'll be a surprise, even for Lauren," he concluded.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post