Simon Cowell's son Eric drives him to ride his e-bike after two horrific accidents

Simon Cowell was involved in two electric bike accidents in the past two years


Simon Cowell said his son Eric 'went crazy' to see him ride his electric bike again after two horrific accidents.

Britain's Got Talent judge was involved in an e-bike accident in Malibu in 2020, breaking his back and leaving him bedridden for nearly six months.

The 62-year-old music mogul had another accident in January 2022 in which he broke his arm. However, Cowell isn't afraid to ride his bike again.

In a recent interview with Mail Online, he said that his 8-year-old son was mad at him for riding the bike again and drove him back home.

"I've always been very accident prone! Luckily it wasn't too bad so you learn something from it. But you won't get me off the bike," Cowell told the outlet.

"'I actually went one other day, I was somewhere where I wasn't on the road and I took my bike with me, and I really thought, 'I need to get back on my bike'. Then Eric looked at me and went crazy. He was so mad, he pushed me to walk," said the television personality.

He continued, "We were in a hotel so they took me back to the restaurant and then to our room."

Cowell concluded, "It's like role reversal now, I'm the kid now and he's the parent, it's hysterical." The good thing was I didn't panic when I got it, I really enjoyed it.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post