Travis Barker as ex-wife Shanna Mokler to Kourtney Kardashian in 'family affairs'

 

Travis Barker releases a series of adorable photos of Kourtney Kardashian, stepdaughter and more


Travis Barker left a series of cute photos of his fiancée Kourtney Kardashian, stepdaughter Atiana De La Hoya, and others, to show that his family matters to the Blink-182 drummer.

On Sunday, Barker posted a random click on Instagram in which he can be seen spending time with his loved ones.

"Family affair," the rocker captioned the post which also included a few clicks from his recent trip to Disneyland for the Posh founder's birthday.

Barker's post was shared the same day his ex-wife Shanna Moakler recorded a live video on the Facebook-owned platform in which she shadowed the couple's romance, saying she doesn't follow through.

Moakler said, "I have nothing to do with the Kardashians or Kourtney.

"I just did an interview about my ex and Kourtney and I was just wishing them all the best and I'm glad they're happy," she said.

"Their relationship is really of no use to me, so I stay out of it," Mockler expressed.

Talking about her two kids she shares with Barker, "I don't follow up, I don't know what's going on with them so I can't really answer your questions."

"I'm really too busy focusing on myself and hopefully my own relationship eventually," she said.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post