Amanda Holden reveals most 'emotional' moment in 'Britain's Got Talent'

 

Amanda Holden spills the beans on most 'emotional' performance in 'Britain's Got Talent'


Amanda Holden recently gave the most 'emotional' performance on Britain's Got Talent as she talked about a young contestant dancing to her track.

During his conversation with The Mirror, the English actor expressed, "A little girl came out and danced to my version of Over the Rainbow! I was like, 'Oh my god, that's my song!' The proudest thing was telling Simon, "This is my version."

"And then she made some cheeky jokes about it. I couldn't wait to text my husband to say, 'Oh my god, this little girl danced to my track!' Because he masterminded the entire album," she continued.

"It was a real emotional moment and it felt like a dream," she said.

This came after he was hit by allegations from the famous talent show 'Fix' for giving privileges to some professional actors in the series.

Taking about the rules on the influx of professionals into the show, Holden said, "Okay, there's a real mix. There are some pros who would never have dared to be on the show before, but now find themselves outnumbered by everyone else. Just find it."

“The whole industry is on its knees and I think they see us as a gateway to get back on stage for real, and really, they had a great experience, a positive experience and we got to see that. Shows stuff we've never seen before," she said.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post