No title


Amber Heard indicated that the audio files of her fighting Johnny Depp were tempered and edited for the judges.

Speaking to the Today Show after losing a defamation suit against ex-husband Johnny Depp, the Aquaman star revealed that the audio was just one small piece of much larger material.

Heard declared that she never started abusing her marriage with Depp.

Heard told the host, "I've never had to provoke it. I answered it." "When you're living in violence, it becomes normal, as I testified. You have to adapt."

The host then reminded him of the viral tape where Heard confessed to killing Depp.

"You didn't get punched, you got hit," Heard told her then-husband in the clip. "I'm sorry I hit you like that, but I didn't punch you. I didn't deck you f-----g. I was f-----g hitting you. I don't know if my There was real hand movement, but you're fine. I didn't hurt you. I didn't punch you. I was hitting you," the audio files heard.

Heard replied that the audio was "no evidence of what was happening. They were evidence of how to talk to their abuser about it."

However, Guthrie remained on Hurd. "I'm looking at the transcript where he says. 'You start a physical fight,' and you said, 'I started a physical fight. I can't say I won't start one again.' It's in black and white," she replied. "I understand the context but you testified that you never started a physical fight and here's what you're saying on tape that you did."

"As I testify on the stand, when your life is at risk, not only will you take the blame for things you shouldn't take the blame for, but when you are in an abusive dynamic – psychologically, emotionally and physically – You don't have the resources that say you or I do with the luxury of saying, 'It's black and white' because it's anything but when you're living in it," Hurd told the host.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post