Amy Shumor speaks on stand-up personality: 'I like to play a demon'


Amy Shumor recently revealed that his personality as a stand-up comedian has gradually changed due to "ongoing political climate change".


During the roundateable talk for the Hollywood reporter, The Life and Beth actress "discussed the personality vs on stage the person you are really".

"It was definitely a person, and it looks really good to be close to me," he said.

Amy asked to add, "I love playing a demon like the worst white woman, but I am moving beyond my act."

The star's star star said that "slowly" changed "slowly" after seeing the impact of jokes on his audience.

"I see losses in joking about things that are harmful and take more responsibility and not only trying to enter this Boys Club," he mentioned.

Amy recalled when she was "called out" in 2015 for her previous joke.

"I played a dumb white girl on stage. I still do sometimes. Once I realized that I had more eyes and ears and had its effect, I narrated jokes on that stage, ”he said.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post