Kim Kardashian idea on Kanye West Marriage: 'How did this happen for a long time'


Kim Kardashian is spreading beans on his painful relations with Kanye West.


In the latest episode of Kardashian, the 41 -year -old talked about her marriage and struggled with Donda Rapper.

"I think we always tip around each other situations because we don't want to pay attention. And I respect that no one came to me during my marriage and it was, 'Are you good ? " The serial cheater was growing through a breakup with pre-lover Triston Thompson. "Everyone lets me travel on their own and look at them, and I appreciate it."

Skims Mogul continued, "But sometimes I look back and I like, 'When do we jump?" This is why I am very vague. ,

"If people knew how my relationship was really, then I think they would be like this, 'How did this happen for a long time?" "Kim also said during Thursday's episode." But I can stay with me knowing that I have tried to make everything possible to work in the situation and so I can feel absolutely crime-free Am."

Speaking on his position of Khaloe, Kim said: "I think you can at least say that you had a family, you tried to do everything in your strength, and you can see your daughter on your face Are and can say. "

In December 2021, Kim was declared legally single by the California Court.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post