Julia Fox named Kanye West her 'favourite' makeup artist during PFW


 Julia Fox credits Kanye West for her Paris Fashion Week look.

The mother-in-law on Monday took to her Instagram to share pictures from her BTS look from the evening. In one of the photos, Julia was seen being styled by none other than her 44-year-old beau, who was seen bending over while helping the Uncut James actress put on makeup.

"Do you want to know who is my favorite makeup artist?" Captioned Julia because Kanye helped her signature winged eyeliner.


Julia Fox named Kanye West her favorite makeup artist during PFW

Speaking about her leather dress for the evening, Julia later told Vogue: "Every single part of my outfit was intentional and had a purpose."

"He curated my outfits to fit not only my body, but also my personality and my essence."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post