Britney Spears' ex Jason Alexander sent bizarre letter to his mother


Britney Spears' ex-husband Jason Alexander sent a bizarre apology letter to his mother, Lynn Spears, before crashing into the singer's marriage to Sam Asghari.

In the letter he personally delivered to the toxic singer's mother, as revealed by the insider, Alexander apologized for breaking previous non-disclosure agreements, citing biblical references.

"Mrs. Lin, I've gotten God back in my life and I felt God inspire me to write to you, and I wanted to fix things with the past. My heart is touched by God's truth and I am on a new journey now," Alexander wrote in the letter obtained by Radar.

He said, "You know we've both been through hell and back, so I'm not reaching out to bring pain or hate. It's me starting anew with every part of my life and you're the one." are part."

"I'm sorry for breaking the NDA and forgiving of past with Brittany and our past relationship," he continued.

He quoted Proverbs 16:25 as saying, "'There is a way that seems right, but in the end, it leads to death' - I have done anything that is not godly and I mean to live in freedom." Is."

The letter further read, "It is at your liberty to write this and just know that I respect your family, privacy and I pray for your healing and peace."

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you," he concluded the note. "I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.' John 14:27."

Sikandar is currently in police custody for breaking the gate of his ex-wife's marriage.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post