Emilia Clarke Expresses Disappointment At Missing Chance With Brad Pitta


Game of Thrones star Emilia Clarke recently revealed that she missed the opportunity to spend alone time with Brad Pitt because of her "friend".

According to the Daily Express, the 35-year-old recently appeared on BBC Radio Two's breakfast show on Friday.

Show host Vernon Kay questions the actress about the charity silent auction in which Brad bids thousands of dollars to spend a night watching the hit series with Emilia.

"When you bid Brad Pitt over $100,000 to watch an episode of GOT with you, I mean, it's not okay," he joked.

Emilia quipped, "I mean that was actually the most surreal moment of my entire life. I remember wearing a red dress, and I was red from head to toe.

"I feel like I stopped breathing, I didn't know what was going on, I called everyone in my phone book," she revealed.

Vernon went on to ask, "Did he really win? Apparently a friend of yours convinced him?"

Reportedly, the Me Before You actress joked, "Yes! Cor, I've never forgiven him. He ruined my chance."
Emilia Clarke Expresses Disappointment At Missing Chance With Brad Pitta


Earlier, Emilia spoke about the incident on The Graham Norton Show in 2018.

The actress mentioned that she was scared that no one would bid for her "at a star-studded event".

Meanwhile, her friend was "very kind" and "kept her paddle up" to save her the embarrassment.

In no time Brad even raised his pedal.

"I looked at Brad with the most crazy emoji heart eyes saying, 'This is the greatest moment of my life'," she explained.

However, she said, "It didn't work out because the person who was my friend made the highest bid."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post