Camilla on her grandchildren using social media: 'It's a nightmare'

The Duchess of Cornwall recently expressed concern over the erosion of family values


Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall recently expressed her concern over the erosion of family values, as she weighed the 'double-edged sword' of social media.

During her conversation with the Daily Mail, the future Queen consort, who celebrates her 75th birthday on Sunday, said, "Family is incredibly important. I couldn't do without myself."

"Families don't sit around anymore, they do, and have dinner," she told the publication.

“Because I am an elder, in the old days we all used to sit down [to eat]. Now everyone is on their device. People take those flipping phones [with them on the table]! You have to take them away from them."

"Social media can do a lot of good, but then your kids have nightmares and see things they don't understand," she continued.

"And then they can't hold a conversation or look you in the face. I'm always saying: 'Stop it and look at me [for her grandson]! Camilla said. "It's a nightmare. It crosses me a lot!"

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post