Prince Harry 'sad' needs to tease Camilla Parker in memoir

Prince Harry told to leave past behind amid rift in royal family


Prince Harry is being bashed for his upcoming memoir and a possible disgrace for Camilla Parker.

Royal expert Angela Levine told Sky News: "His behavior keeps on going downhill.

"The fact that it was suspected yesterday that Prince Harry was actually going to leave for Charles and Camilla.

"We're all bored of this, we just want to say go ahead and try and enjoy your life and don't think endlessly about how badly you were treated.

"It's just downright sad and nothing like the Harry I knew.

"It's really painful to watch, you want to shake him up and say, 'Don't you see what you're doing?'

"We all have enough of this. Be positive and show us a very happy person because you got what you wanted and a lot of money."

Harry is set to release his memoir later in 2022. According to Penguin Random House, Harry will "share, for the first time, the definitive account of the experiences, adventures, losses and life lessons that have helped shape him".

When announcing the book, Harry made sure people knew that "I'm not writing this as the prince I was born to be, but the man I've become."

He continued: "I've worn many hats over the years, both literally and figuratively, and my hope is that in telling my story - the highs and lows, the mistakes, the lessons learned - I can help show that we Wherever they come from, it's more common than we think

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post