Cardi B on why she wants a 'tummy tuck': Deets inside

Cardi B says she is a little heavier than usual


Cardi B recently revealed that she wanted a "tummy tuck" nine months after giving birth to her son.

On Wednesday, the Grammy winner took to Instagram Stories to reveal how she got heavier after pregnancy.

In the clip, the singer-songwriter can be seen wearing a white T-shirt and sipping coffee while she complains about her "waist".

"This tummy, it's giving a tummy tuck," he began.

Cardi continued, "Like, it's not bad, but I don't like this extra little skin."


The WAP star admitted, "I'm a little heavier than usual, but I don't like it, I want to get rid of it".

To this end, the 29-year-old declared, "I feel like my son, Wavy, did me wrong. So, I can't wait to put this song out and do more work so I can have surgery." . I'm on."

However, he quipped, "Me and the surgery are going bad together. Real bad."

According to PEOPLE, Cardi, who shares a three-year-old daughter with her husband Offset, announced the birth of their second child in September. The couple reportedly revealed the baby's name last month

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post