Jennifer Lopez refused to perform on TV because of this reason

Jennifer Lopez Refuses To Perform On Top Of The Pop Shows Until Her Small Demand Is Fulfilled


Danny Minogue reveals that Jennifer Lopez refused to perform on Top of the Pop shows until her demand was met.

Discussing "diva stories", the Australian singer-actor recalled on her podcast The 90s when J.J. Lou demanded that everything in his room be white.

"And when you hear those diva stories, I can really confirm that," Minogue said before narrating the amusing story.

The 50-year-old revealed, "I was on Top of the Pops and was told Jennifer Lopez was on her way, but she refused to perform until her backstage room was redone."

She laughed and said, "I was told that everything should be white, including the sofa. I asked to go inside and look at the room because she wasn't there at the time.

Minogue then said that she wondered why the actress who married me would want her room in white, given the body makeup artists often wear.

"All I could think was, 'Girlfriend is covered from head to toe in body makeup. How do you sit on the white couch?' He joked.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post