Kristin Cavallari speaks out on fitness regime: 'gaining weight the good way'

Laguna Beach star Kristin Cavallari opens up about fitness regime to gain weight


Kristin Cavallari recently admitted that she is happy in her own skin, despite her "weight gain."

Speaking to US Weekly, the Laguna Beach star revealed how her fitness regimen got her "confidence" back and made her "feel the best in her body".

"I've gained a lot of weight over the years, but in a good way," said the actress.

Kristin announces that she will not step on the weight scale yet, she wants to keep herself fit.

"My goal at the moment, is to maintain the muscle mass I have. I'm not trying to lose weight," she said, "I don't weigh myself. I can tell that my clothes weigh on me." How do you fit in?"

Reportedly, the former Hills star was going through her pictures from the past and was stunned to see herself.

"I didn't know at the time how skinny I was. So I'm glad I put on weight," she told the publication.

In previous years, the actress insisted on "gaining muscle through her workouts" with the help of a professional trainer.

"I'm really short. I don't have any hips. I'm small now. And so if I don't workout for a week or two, I feel like all my muscles are gone," Kristin explained.

"So it's about consistency for me," she said.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post