Noah Schnapp recalls meeting his crush at the 2019 Awards


Noah Schnap couldn't control his excitement when he met his crush Zendaya.

Schnapp won Best Horror Performance at the 2018 MTV Movie & TV Awards. Before starting her acceptance speech, she stuttered, "Hi, Zendaya," as she stared at the 25-year-old actress in the audience.

Schnapp previously stated that he adored the Spider-Man actress in a pre-show interview. Despite the fact that she wasn't introduced at the awards ceremony, Zendaya called Schnapps' love admission "adorable" in a tweet.

The 17-year-old American actor finally met his celebrity crush in 2019 on E! People's Choice Award.

Recalling the occasion, “It was wonderful. I remember seeing him out of the corner of my eye and walking up to him" Schnapp said on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon. "I was really, really nervous. And I was like, 'Oh my god, this is really him. It's the first time I'm meeting him."

The Will Byer actor continued, "She smells great, and she was so sweet. And she jumped on me. And she leaned over, and she was like, 'Hi, Noah,' with her little hoarse voice. Yes, I remember everything".

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post