Kanye West may take Kim Kardashian's 'SNL jokes', but not distance himself from the kids


 Kanye West will not compromise on time with kids, even if he is forced to.

In a recent interview with Jason Lee, the 44-year-old rapper warned Kim Kardashian and her family to keep kids away from North, St., Chicago and Psalm.

"And to participate without noise," he said. 'Cause they can go on SNL and make jokes. They can make jokes in the media. They can plant stories about whatever they want to do. Deals they could do all kinds of stuff," Ye said.

"But I tell you straight away, don't play with my kids," he warned. "Don't play with my kids. Whoever you work for, whoever you think the family is working for, I'm telling you right now, don't play with my kids. And it's all legal." It's going to happen. It's all going to be legal, baby."

Kanye also revealed that Kim's youngest sister Kylie Jenner's boyfriend was Travis Scott, who sent her daughter Chicago's birthday address. The Kardashian-Jenner clan jointly celebrated Stormi and Chicago's birthday in early January.

"Shout out to Travis Scott for sending me the address and time and making sure I was able to spend the memory of that birthday with my daughter and be with the rest of the family," he said.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post