Kapil Sharma Says He's Sharing His Life With People In Netflix's 'I'm Not Done Still'

 


Kapil Sharma is making headlines with his comedy special 'I'm Not Done Still' premiering on Netflix, which takes a candid insight into the life of the famous comedian.

During their recent conversation, Sharma weighed in on his reasons for making OTT special.

He said, "After so many years on TV, I realized that my story was still just beginning and to move on to the next chapter, I had to try something new and different, for which Netflix seemed like the perfect place. !" Quoted from Koimoi.com.

The Comedy Nights star admitted that the streaming giant has a worldwide audience, which makes it the perfect platform to share your story.

Talking about the much awaited comedy special, the Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon actor said, “I have created stories from my journey, discussed my experiences and shared my path so far.

"With 'Kapil Sharma: I'm Not Done Still', I have also paid tribute to my loved ones. So it is not the content I am sharing with people, it is my life!"

“It has been a learning experience for me – it is very different from what I usually do and I am excited for the world to see what we have created here,” he shared.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post