Shawn Mendes pokes fun at himself: 'That's what I get'

 


Shawn Mendes' medical hiking trip turned into a laughing stock when the Senorita singer fell down the aisle while showing off his muscles.

Taking to Instagram on Friday, January 21, the In My Blood singer dropped some snaps featuring a photo and video of her hitting Runyon Canyon in Los Angeles.

The picture of the 23-year-old singer posing shirtless against the city skyline made fans swoon over him.


Shawn Mendes falls down the trail making fun of himself: That's what I get

However, netizens can't stop laughing when they swipe left to watch the hilarious scenes.

The short clip shows Mendes flexing his muscles for the camera and the next moment the Treat You Better hit-maker slips down the mark.


Mocking his accident, Mendes quipped, "I guess that's what I get."

Shawn Mendes falls down the trail making fun of himself: That's what I get

Coming to the star's witty yet candid moment, fans showered the comment sections with interesting reactions. One wrote, 'The king of falling in thirst. It's not Shawn Mendes if he's not falling."

This comes a month after he had a rough time following his split with Camila Cabello while remaining active on social media.

He left a video on December 30th to share, "I just wanted to make a short video and thank everyone who is joining 'It Will Be OK' and posting the video."

"I'm having a bit of a tough time with social media at the moment and my relationship with it is fine," he said.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post