Lionel Richie disappointed his European fans

 


Lionel Richie said on Tuesday that he is canceling his upcoming European Summer Tour concert due to the ongoing spread of COVID-19.

"As COVID and its variants continue to impact the world, I have decided to halt my European tour this summer. The most important thing to me is the health of my fans, band and crew," "Hello" and " Dancing" on the roof" the hitmaker said on his Twitter page.

"I hope you all understand and I hope to see you very soon when we can all get together safely."

Among the canceled performances was Richie's appearance at the Isle of Wight festival in Britain in June.

According to his website, the 72-year-old is scheduled to perform in Las Vegas and New Orleans in the coming weeks.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post